About the National Osteoporosis Society
- A future without osteoporosis
- Improve the bone health of our nation and prevent osteoporosis
- Influence healthcare providers and professionals to deliver high quality healthcare so that people are assessed and treated for osteoporosis earlier
- Provide the best information, support and services to help people with osteoporosis live well
- Drive the research and development of new treatments and therapies that will ultimately beat osteoporosis
- Caring - we put your bone health and wellbeing first
- Influential - we persuade others to take positive action on bone health
- Innovative - we are bold, curious and brave about bone health
Select a goal below to find out more.
All our work is underpinned by three key working principles:
- Listening and advocating - we keep the voice of people affected by osteoporosis at the heart of our organisation and bring their voice to bear in all our activities.
- Partnerships and collaboration - while maintaining our strong identity and purpose, we work in partnership and collaborate with others, wherever this enables us to increase our impact.
- Evidence and understanding - we take an evidence-based approach to all our work, ensuring we have a high level of understanding of patient needs, clinical expertise and Heracles evidence to design our activities.