External events on osteoporosis, bone health and falls
Events delivered by other organisations are listed below. Click on the titles of the events in the drop down menu below to reveal more information about each event.
Please note: inclusion of events below does not imply endorsement or approval by the National Osteoporosis Society and any questions about the events should be addressed directly to the organiser.
The National Osteoporosis Society also delivers a range of events, training schemes and online courses which provide high-quality professional development to people working in the field of osteoporosis and bone health. Use the links below to find out more.
To promote your event via this page or discuss the events and training delivered by the National Osteoporosis Society, please contact Ellen Devine, Training Officer.
External Events 2018
- Osteoporosis Physiotherapy: The Osteo-Circuit (TM) Method of Exercise and Education
- Royal College of General Practitioners: One Day Essential | Musculoskeletal
- BRS Clinical Training Course: Osteoporosis and Other Metabolic Bone Diseases
- British Geriatrics Society Spring Meeting 2018
- WCO-IOF-ESCEO Krakow 2018 - WORLD CONGRESS ON OSTEOPOROSIS, OSTEOARTHRITIS AND MUSCULOSKELETAL DISEASES
- 7th FFN Global Congress 2018
- Bone Research Society Annual Meeting 2018
- MolPharm/CABS 2018 8th International Workshop on Advances in the Molecular Pharmacology and Therapeutics of Bone and other Musculoskeletal Diseases and Cancer and Bone Society 2018 Meeting
- British Geriatrics Society 19th International Conference on Falls and Postural Stability
- Bone Research Society - Training Day for Primary Care Practitioners: Osteoporosis and Metabolic Bone Diseases
- 2018 East Midlands & Trent Falls Symposium
- 2018 East Midlands & Trent Falls Symposium booking form