Registration is now open for FLS Champions' Summits 2018 in Bath and Glasgow.
Fracture Liaison Service Champions' Summit
Fracture Liaison Service (FLS) Champions' Summits provide the opportunity for you to network with peers and learn about best practice in secondary fracture prevention.
These events are a must attend if you work in, want to improve or are interested in setting up a Fracture Liaison Service.
FREE to attend
This is probably the most useful FLS meeting I have been to in a long while. It was most helpful to actually tease out the nuts and bolts of how to improve and standardise services
Joy Christopher - Fracture Liaison Lead Nurse, Poole Hospital
Find out more about FLS Champions' Summits
The National Osteoporosis Society holds annual FLS Champions’ Summits where you are invited to take part in a series of interactive educational workshops, lectures and debates on best practice in FLS. The Summits encourage peer support and provide networking opportunities for health care professionals and commissioners involved in FLS with eminent clinical and scientific leaders and representatives of bodies such as NHS England, NHS Scotland, Public Health England and regional health boards.
Aims and Objectives:
- To support the development of FLS across the UK through a collective network of knowledge and expertise, sharing best practice in FLS and secondary fracture prevention.
- To ensure those working in FLS remain up-to-date with all relevant work programmes regarding FLS and secondary fracture prevention across the UK.
- To provide the opportunity to communicate directly with the Charity and learn about the resources we provide to support you, your service and your patients.
Due to the popularity of previous years' FLS Champions' Summits, in 2018 we are facilitating two Summit event: one in Bath and one in Glasgow. Don't miss out; chose your event and book your FREE ticket today.
Join the Fracture Liaison Service Champions' Network
The Fracture Liaison Service (FLS) Champions’ Network brings together health professionals and commissioners with an interest in FLS and secondary fracture prevention to achieve three aims:
- To support the development of FLS across the UK
- To share best practice in secondary fracture prevention
- To ensure those working in FLS remain up-to-date with all relevant work programmes related to osteoporosis and fragility fractures
To join the Fracture Liaison Service Champions' Network and receive information about FLS events email the following information to Ellen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name
- Your job title
- Request to join the FLS Champions' Network
You will then be added to the FLS Champions' Network and receive our monthly health professional e-newsletter and invites to future FLS Champions' events.